- the uniting of the sick person to the Passion of Christ, for his own good and that of the whole Church;
- the strengthening, peace and courage to endure in a Christian manner the sufferings of illness or old age;
- the forgiveness of sins, if the sick person was not able to obtain it through the Sacrament of Penance;
- the restoration of health, if it is conducive to the salvation of his soul;
- the preparation for passing over to eternal life.
(Catechism of the Catholic Church)
If you would like to make arrangements for yourself, or someone else, to receive the Sacrament of the Sick, please contact the Parish Office who will be happy to help.