WHAT’S HAPPENING! DATES FOR YOUR DIARY!
- ST JOSEPH’S PRAYER CENTRE, FRESHFIELD: Retreat weekend from 20th to 22nd July (non residents welcome to attend each day) “Faith to Move Mountains” by Fr Pat Collins. Please ‘phone 01704 875850 for more details.
- FATIMA FIVE FIRST SATURDAY DEVOTIONS: Saturday 4th August. Beginning at 11.10 am. Rosary, Prayers, Holy Mass at 12 noon. Sacrament of Reconciliation available.
- SANDYMOUNT RETREAT CENTRE: Testimony on the 10th August at 7 pm by Sister Catherine Holum (Former Olympic Ice Skater). Everyone welcome. Notice in the Church porch.
- ST PIO DAY OF PRAYER, PANTASAPH FRIARY, HOLYWELL: Sunday, 12th August, 10 am to 4.30 pm. Beginning with Rosary, Talk, opportunity to walk around the Friary grounds, Mass. Confessions available. Coach approximately 12 pounds (depending on numbers) plus 5 pound donation for the Friary. Please phone Noelle (924 4118) to book a seat on the coach.
- WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES: Taking place in Dublin, Ireland, from 21st to 26th August. Pope Francis will attend the Festival of Families in Croke Park on Saturday, 25th August and celebrate Open Air Mass in Phoenix Park on Sunday 26th August. To register and book tickets contact: https://www.worldmeeting2018.ie/en/Tickets/Tickets-Registration
- ST. JOSEPH’S YOUTH GROUP: The Group meet every Friday in St. Joseph’s Presbytery, 6 pm to 7.30 pm for fun, faith and fish ‘n’ chips. Everyone in Year 7 or above very welcome!
THINKING OUTSIDE THE PEW: Prayer and discussion to learn more of what the Sunday Gospel invites us to be – St. Helen’s Parish Centre each Monday at 7.30 pm. See underneath the Link PRAYER for last discussion.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Ecumenical discussions each Thursday in the Parish Centre at 1.30 pm. Everyone very welcome! See underneath Link PRAYER for last reflection.
We welcome Catholics and other
- SUPPORT MEETINGS FOR DIVORCED AND SEPARATED CATHOLICS: Christians who are divorced or separated (recently or in the past) or who are experiencing the breakdown of a marriage or a long term relationship. The small groups are informative, affirming, free and confidential. To book a place on the South Liverpool course please call: Frances Trotman 0151 727 2195. To book a place on the Ormskirk course please call: Maureen O’Brien 07967 753371. General enquiries may be directed to MaureenO’Brien, LACE, 0151 522 1044 or e-mail: email@example.com
FOODBANK: We need support to date and sort the foods to ensure that we can process the food orders for the Foodbank Centres. Please ‘phone 934 3055 if you can help. Many thanks.
- NATIONAL EUCHARISTIC CONGRESS, LIVERPOOL: This will take place from the 7th to 9th September. Please Click HERE for further details.
- ADOREMUS YOUTH CONFERENCE: Sunday 8th September, Echo Arena Auditorium. Join 1,000 young people aged 13 years to 20 years. Cost £10. Booking forms from: www.adoremusyouth.co.uk
- PILGRIMAGE TO KNOCK: Please contact Patricia 01268 762 278 or 07740 175557 or e-mail: knockpilgrimages”gmail.com. Four nights in Knock House Hotel, 599 pounds per person sharing. Includes flight from Liverpool with 10 kg hand luggage.