WHAT’S HAPPENING! DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- SS PETER & PAUL’S CHURCH: Knit and Stitch on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month, 2 pm to 4 pm at SS Peter & Paul Sunshine Room. Next Meeting on the 23rd July. Everyone welcome!
- FIRST HOLY COMMUNIONS – ST. HELEN’S PARISH: With You Always: Our parish-based programme preparing children for their First Holy Communion, will begin again after the Summer holidays. If you have a child going in to Year 4 in September you will need to register. (Forms available in both churches.)
- THE HARKIRK CHAPEL, LITTLE CROSBY: Mass will be celebrated on Sunday, 28th July, 6 pm in the open air, bring your own umbrella!. Entrance via the Liverpool Road Gates, Little Crosby Road, L23 4TR.
- PARISH TRIP: “Miracle on 34th Street” at Liverpool Playhouse on Wednesday, 18th December. 50 tickets at £27 each available. Please sign on the form at the back of the Church if you would like to book. Coach transport arranged. Full payment required by the end of July.
- SALESIAN SISTERS: Invite you to join them at a celebratory Mass at St. Joseph’s Church, 12 noon, Monday, 5th August, when two Sisters will be celebrating 60 years of Religious Life and one Sister celebrating 40 years since her first profession. All welcome!
- NEW DAWN CONFERENCE: 5th to 9th August, in Walsingham. A Catholic Family Pilgrimage Conference. Contact the Prince of Peace Community for more information OR phone: 0151 228 0724 OR e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEDJUGORJE PILGRIMAGE: From the 11th to 18th August, flying from Manchester to Split, coach transfer to Medjugorje. Please e-mail: email@example.com for information.
- PILGRIMAGE TO KNOCK SHRINE, IRELAND: From 23rd September, 4 nights. £599 per person. Please contact Patricia (01268 762 278 or 07740 175557) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.